It’s early August 2021 and races are starting to return to the calendar. International, and even European travel isn’t really possible at the moment so I’m focussing on UK events only this year.
My remaining two races for 2021 are as follows. All the races are running races and I will probably be the only walker.
- 18-19 September
Sri Chinmoy 24 hour race London. This is a track race, and will be my first time back on a track since 2014.
- October 2021
Lon Las CYRMU Ultra
After my DNF in 2019 due to mental weakness, I will go back for another attempt at this 253 mile race across Wales.
My Bucket List:
These are races that I would like to do one day (finances permitting):
- Paris to London (I hope to do this for charity at some stage)
- Comrades marathon in South Africa
- Badwater 135 – From the lowest point to the highest point in continental USA
- The remaining centurions races (USA, Australia, South Africa)
- Jogle (John o’Groats to Land’s End – 850 miles)
- Length of New Zealand (1,000 miles)
- Across the USA (3000+ miles)
- Swedish Fotrally (walk non-stop until you are the last man standing!)
- Probably many other events too!