My 2021 racing year is finished. My main goal for 2022 is the 6 jours de France in May in which I will be attempting to smash my PB and become one of just six or seven walkers to walk 700km in six days.
Other possible races for 2022 include:
- 7-13 May 2022
6 jours de France.
- 20-21 August 2022
UK Centurions race, Middlesbrough.
- September 2022
Roubaix 28 hour race.
My Bucket List:
These are races that I would like to do one day (finances permitting):
- Paris to London (I hope to do this for charity at some stage)
- Comrades marathon in South Africa
- Badwater 135 – From the lowest point to the highest point in continental USA
- The remaining centurions races (USA, Australia, South Africa)
- Jogle (John o’Groats to Land’s End – 850 miles)
- Length of New Zealand (1,000 miles)
- Across the USA (3000+ miles)
- Swedish Fotrally (walk non-stop until you are the last man standing!)
- Probably many other events too!